Tuesday 26 July 2011

Happy Again

This is the happiest I have felt in a LONG time and its GREAT! Granted I still have my days where I can be bitchy or not so happy, but for the most part I just feel content. I made the decision to break it off with my fiance about a month ago and since that happened things just seem to be falling into place better.I seem to be getting my finances a little under control. I finally made an appointment to go and talk to a councilor, and I have finally figured out that I do not need to hold back in a relationship. I need to keep it all out in the open, even if it causes a little tiff I know that a little tiff is better then getting into a screaming match! I finally know that now I need to take more time for myself and I need to do what I want to do and now what everyone else wants me to do. I finally do not care what others think of me, I am going to be me whether people like it or not. Not that I am saying I dont want any friends but if my friends are not going to take me for everything that I am flaws and all then I dont need them. Since I have been happy I am finally losing weight, I have been trying for almost 4 years and now that I am happy I am finally losing. Not a lot but enough to make me happier :D Hopefully it all continues to go well, but I would like to give a  piece of advice.... If you are unhappy in your relationship don't just sit around and wait for it to get better, work your ass off to make it what you want it to be. And if your partner isn't putting in the effort that you are then it is time to sit down for a nice long talk to get on the same page. You have to put in what you want out of it. Thats all I have for today I guess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment