Monday 18 July 2011

Still Learning Motherhood

My daughter is almost 4 years old and I am still learning how to be a good mother. I still make mistakes and I learn from them everyday. I hear all of these new mothers who are pregnant or just had a new born baby that are worried they wont be a good mother. Well I am hear to tell you that just the fact that you are worried about being a good mother means you will be a fabulous mother. All it takes to be a good mother is lots of love. You are going to make mistakes, you are going to wanna tear your hair out, you are going to cry and your child is going to get angry at you no matter what kind of parent you are, and its ok because that is what being a parent is all about. Just remember as long as you are willing to give your child all of the love you are capable of giving then you will be the best mom in the world. There is no such thing as a perfect Mom, but you can be the perfect mom for your child. And just remember being a good mom also means taking time for yourself, having time to yourself is just as important as being there for your child. Well thats all i have to say for today :D

1 comment: