Wednesday 27 July 2011

Importance of Cleanliness

So I consider myself a fairly clean person, I like to keep a tidy house and yes I do think about what types of germs are living on every surface in my home.
 I don't over do it though, at least I don't think I do. I make sure I don't cross contaminate when making meals, I make sure the counters are always wiped with disinfectant, and I wont let the kids share their drinks or food that they suck on.
So because of this does it mean I am an overprotective parent or afraid of germs?
In my mind I feel I am doing the right thing, I realize that little dirt never hurt any body and it will help build up immune systems, so I don't over clean, and I also know that keeping a clean house is good so there isn't too many bad germs and to teach the children the importance of organization and responsibility.
I know that when the cleaning gets in the way of spending quality time with your family that you are over doing it, because honestly cleaning is not important if you only get a short amount of time to spend with you child. The mess will continue to be there waiting for you when your child is in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment